The Philips Respironics DreamStation BiPAP Auto Machine comes with a humidifier, heated tubing, power supply and a travel bag. This stylish and modern looking Bi-Level BiPAP machine effectively treats Obstructive Sleep Apnea by providing two levels of pressure, C-Flex and Bi-Flex functions to mimic the natural pattern of breathing transitions to complement therapy and significantly improve exhalation comfort. In other words, it reduces pressure when the user begins exhalation and returns to the prescribed pressure just before inhalation. The amount of pressure change depends on user’s breathing pattern and the DreamStation BiPAP Auto intelligently adapts to each user individually.
The Respironics DreamStation BiPAP Auto simply adjust pressure towards a baseline pressure to always keep the airways open and free, while still being able to provide necessary pressure for an effective apnea therapy session. The built in Bluetooth connectivity can be paired with a smartphone or a tablet directly with the Respironic’s DreamStation BiPAP Auto in order to adjust the settings and to view the data. This is a perfect option for user in case he/she would like to share his/hers sleep data with the physician electronically.
Additionally, the Respironics Dreamstation BiPAP Auto has a vibrant color screen which displays daily progress and features easy-to-use menus. It is the perfect device built to match any decor and blend seamlessly into any room, whether it’s on the nightstand or dresser while still being small enough to be easily stored out of sight when not in use. The hose swivel which features a heated tube and front-facing display make it easy for user to operate. Being less than 4 lbs. with the humidifier attached makes it small and light enough to travel with without hassle.Though smaller in size than many other two level BiPAP machine comes packed with features to provide only the best possible treatment for your nightly therapy sessions.
- SmartRamp – maintains a constant lower pressure until the device detects that you require more pressure.
- Automatic leak detection.
- Bi-Flex pressure relief to automatically adjust pressure while exhaling
- User screen and control knob is located on the edge of the machine making it easier to read and control while in bed.
- The DreamStation has a built in sensor to detect ambient light and dims the screen in a dark room while brightening when the room has lights on.
- Opti-Start – monitors the average pressure needed and begins therapy at that pressure.
- Heated Humidifier water chamber is accessible from the top of the machine making it easier to remove , fill and replace in the BiPAP.
- Built in connectivity to stay connected with the BiPAP Machine.
- Access to the state of the art DreamMapper app to make more informed decisions about the user’s health and therapy options
- Innovative SmartRamp technology, allowing the user to gently ease into your nightly therapy sessions as the machine slowly and gradually increase provided pressure until reaching your preset maximum desired level
- EZ-Start technology, simply put on your mask and begin breathing normally to turn on your machine.
There are no reviews yet.