ResMed AirSense™ 10 Elite
This single fixed pressure sleep apnea relief machine from ResMed offers top of the line, premium relief and treatment throughout the night building upon previous models for treatment quite unlike any other. The HumidAir™ humidification system is integrated with the machine so there are less parts to the system, making it 23% lighter than former models. The optional heated ClimateLineAir™ Tube enhances humidification and reduces rainout. Adding to the benefits of the automatic humidifier, HumidAir™ technology works throughout the night to reduce condensation and water runoff from collecting in the device, eliminating the need for constant maintenance and cleaning.
Ease of Use and User Experience above All…
Much like the many other quality products that ResMed produces, the ResMed AirSense™ 10 Elite was manufactured with user comfort and experience in mind. Unlike other machines that require a bit of maintenance and often are not user friendly, the ResMed AirSense™ 10 Elite was built to provide comfort and ease of use throughout the entire experience.
Built In Cellular Connectivity…
The ResMed AirSense™ 10 Elite features cellular connectivity as a standard feature allowing you to always be able to adjust settings to match your comfort level as well as view and manage collected data no matter where you are, as long as you can receive a cellular signal. This is particularly handy and useful for allowing your physician to regularly check whether or not the prescribed treatment is having the desired effect without the need for moving your machine.
Provide Your Physician with Critical Information About Your Treatment…
The ResMed AirSense™ 10 Elite regular collects and stores data throughout the night, recording how often you wake up, how effective the treatment is, among other critical information about your sleep apnea treatment allowing you to view and adjust settings to better relieve your symptoms throughout the night. This is also a great benefit for keeping your physician up to date with the success of your treatment.
Beyond collecting and storing the same data as previous, the ResMed AirSense™ 10 Elite records and stores CSA, RERA, and CSR information to provide your physician with the data they will need to make critical decisions about your treatment and the future of your overall well-being.
New and Improved Design…
The ResMed AirSense™ 10 Elite has built upon the sleek design of the previous models and done away with an external humidifier. The new built humidifier eliminates excess weight and bulk making the ResMed AirSense™ 10 Elite easier to store, use, and transport if needed.
The ResMed AirSense™ 10 Elite Features…
- The same quality and ease of use of previous models
- Built in humidifier and standard HumidAir™ technology
- AutoRamp™ technology, just simply breathe normally into your mask and the machine activates
- Critical data storage including several critical night events such as CSA, RERA, and CSR
- Full connectivity wherever you go
- Built in light sensors to dim or brighten LCD displays, allowing you to see it in the brightest of environments while still not disturbing your natural sleep cycle at night
- Adjustable humidity settings
- Automatic mask seal detection, alerting you if your masks seal is not completely effective
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) measures respiratory response and automatically adjusts pressure so you can breathe easier throughout the night
- Remote access AirView™, allowing you to view data and change settings from wherever you are